Our new email system junk filter requires a differernt method for the rescuing of messages. If your email account is setup on your computer using the IMAP system, select your platform below, otherwise select "Webmail Instructions" on how to rescue messages.
Outlook Express/Windows Mail/Windows Live Mail
1) Locate your Spam folder. If you have a folder named Junk, that is not your Spam folder, that folder is either from the old email system or is created by your email program.
2) Drag the message you wish to rescue from the list of messages on the right to Inbox on the left.
2 alt) If you are having issues dragging the message, simply right-click on the message, and select "Move to", then in the window tha comes up, select Inbox, then press "OK".
iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
1) Open Mail, Tap on "Mailboxes"
2) Open you Whidbey Account from the "Accounts" section.
3) Tap on "Spam"
4) Tap on the message you wish to rescue
5) Tap on the Folder Icon
6) Tap on "Inbox"