|When you’re on the go, don’t worry about missing important calls – your calls can follow you! Our Call Forwarding feature lets you forward all of your incoming calls to another number where you can be reached. You can also use Call Forwarding to direct incoming calls to someone at another number if you’re going to be on the phone yourself. It’s as easy as this:|
- Dial *72 followed quickly by the 10-digit number you wish to forward to followed by the # sign.
- You will hear a pause followed by a quick double beep confirming the entry.
- Dial *73 (1173 on a rotary phone)
- You will hear a quick double beep confirming the entry.
- Call Forwarding is in effect until you turn it off. You won’t receive calls at your regular number until you deactivate Call Forwarding.
- You can still make outgoing calls from your phone when Call Forwarding is on.
- As a reminder, your telephone will receive a short ring whenever a call is forwarded.
- Calls can be forwarded to a toll or long distance number. The normal toll or long distance charges will be billed to your number. Calls may not be forwarded to an international number.