For Customers with a Static IP address
* IMPORTANT * An appointment is required for us to upgrade your High Speed Internet Service!
Please call for an appointment so that we can coordinate the upgrade process with you.
Point Roberts 360.945.8324
The new router will work only after the upgrade process is completed.
For Customers without a static IP address
Once you receive your new router please follow the setup instructions provided in the box. Also included is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Copies of these documents are available on line by clicking the links below. Updated information will be added to this page as it becomes available.
To ensure you continue to receive your current broadband service without interruption, it is IMPORTANT that you have the new HIGH SPEED INTERNET ROUTER SETUP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. **
Important installation tips:
- Be sure to use the NEW power supply included with the router!
- The first boot up of the new router will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Customer owned wireless routers and other network devices may be used with the same configuration and plugged in to the new routers.
- A filter should NOT be installed on the line cord between the new router and the Telephone (High Speed Internet) jack.
Click Here for Technical Support Contact Information
Router Pickup Locations
South Whidbey (Bayview) - 14888 SR 525 - Langley WA. 98260 Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Point Roberts - 1957 Johnson Rd - Point Roberts WA. 98281 Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
PC Repair - Clinton Hours: Call / by appointment)
New Router Frequently Asked Questions
New Router Setup Instructions