Please open Netscape or Mozilla and follow the steps below.
If the screenshots or steps don't match, you may have an older, unsupported version of Netscape. Please contact our Technical Support Center.
When you see the word username, that should be your actual email address.
For example, if your address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would be email@example.com, if your address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would be email@example.com, if your address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would be email@example.com, etc.
1. Click the Edit menu and select Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings...
2. Click the Server Settings category.
3. If the Server Name field contains mail.whidbey.com, change it to mail.whidbey.net
If it doesn't contain "whidbey" at all, this is not a Whidbey Telecom account.p
4. Check the box next to "Use secure connection (SSL)".p
5. Click the Outgoing Server (SMTP) category.
6. If the Server Name field contains mail.whidbey.com, change it to mail.whidbey.net
7. Change the "Port" from 25 to 587
8. Check the box next to "Use name and password".
9. Ensure your username is in the "User Name" field.
10. Click OK at the bottom.
NOTE: Please remember to perform this change on any other computers you use.