When you see the word username, that should be your actual email address.
For example, if your address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would be email@example.com, if your address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would be email@example.com, if your address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would be email@example.com, etc.
1. Click the Tools menu and select E-mail Accounts...
2. Click the dot beside "View or change existing e-mail accounts", then click the Next button
3. Select your Whidbey Telecom account, then click the Change button
4. If the mail server fields contain mail.whidbey.com, change them both to mail.whidbey.net
If they don't contain "whidbey" at all, this is not a Whidbey Telecom account, so click Cancel.
5. Click the More Settings button
6. Click the "Outgoing Server" tab.
7. Check the box next to "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
8. Click the "Advanced" tab.
9. Check both boxes next to "This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)".
10. Click the OK button to return to your account settings.
11. Then, click the Next button to return to the Accounts window.
12. If you have other Whidbey Telecom accounts listed, repeat the steps for each account.
NOTE: Please remember to perform this change on any other computers you use.