What is Whidbey Telecom WiFi?
A free, easy wireless internet connection provided by Whidbey Telecom. It’s open to Whidbey Telecom customers, South Whidbey residents, and visitors. Whidbey Wi-Fi is available in several local areas around South Whidbey.
Where can I find Whidbey WiFi?
• Whidbey Telecom Customer Experience Center
• WiFire Coffee Bar in Freeland
• Useless Bay Golf and Country Club
• Most of Downtown Langley
• Langley Marina
• Bayview Corner & Cash Store
• SR 525 in Clinton, from the Ferry Dock to Dairy Queen
• Whidbey Island Fairgrounds (during the Fair)
How do I connect to Whidbey WiFi?
Connecting is very easy.
1) On your device, look for the network labeled “Whidbey Wi-Fi”.
2) Tap or select that network name to connect.
3) After a few seconds, your device should be connected
If you want to browse web pages, all you’ll need is a Facebook account.
1) Launch your mobile browser. You should see a Facebook login screen.
2) Enter your login and agree to the Terms & Conditions page.
3) You’re good to go. You’ll be redirected to the Whidbey Telecom Facebook page. While you’re there, make sure to give us a Like!
If you have any questions about Whidbey Wi-Fi or can’t get connected, please contact our Technical Support Team at 360.321.TECH(8324).
Call our Technical Support Team to learn more.
South Whidbey: 360.321.8324