Fuel your business.
Whidbey Telecom keeps your employees productive with reliable, secure and fast access to their applications and devices. We’re the smart choice for internet that works as hard as you do.
- Fiber-optic network (available in select areas)
- Professional, local, on-site installation
- Managed WiFi with a no dead-zone guarantee
- 24/7 support, provided by local professionals
Internet plans starting at:
Get The BiG GiG®
With speeds up to 1,000 Mbps, you can connect to all of your devices, access cloud applications, improve video conferencing and accelerate customer checkouts. Plus get upload speeds as fast as download speeds so you can share files and collaborate online without friction.
Flexible DSL Plans
Get reliable high speed internet that fits your company’s needs. Whether you’re running a retail store or collaborating with colleagues across the world, you’ll find the bandwidth you need. Get the internet experience you want, with download speeds up to 50 Mbps.
WiFi solutions tailored for your business
- No more dead zones
- Whole site coverage
- Superior support
Go wireless with our managed WiFi solutions for your business. Plans include a wireless router plus Mesh network units placed strategically throughout your office or buildings for total, lag-free coverage.
- 24/7 Expanded Phone Tech Support for Connected Devices
- Secure Public Access
- Remote Firmware Updates
- Multi-Building Coverage (Outdoor/Buried Cable Runs Not Included)
- 8x5xNBD Onsite Hardware Support and Warranty Replacement
- Airtime Fairness Legacy Device Protection
- Custom Splash Page
- Equipment Cost:Call for pricing & availability
- Installation:FREE (some exclusions apply)
Why Whidbey Telecom?
You can leave any time but we bet you won’t.
No Data Limits2
We don’t cap residential data use or throttle your speeds.
No Cancellation Fees3
You can walk away at any time, but we’d really miss you.
Get fast, fair-priced internet from people you trust.
We’re your neighbors, and working with us is good for the local economy.
1 Some custom builds require a service agreement. 2 Does not apply to commercial bandwidth accounts. 3 For non-contracted services.
Hello neighbor. We’re bringing fiber to your ‘hood.
We’re bringing gigibit speed internet to neighborhoods across south Whidbey Island and Point Roberts. If you see our trucks in your neighborhood, wave hello.